Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The most irresistible elephant since Elmer! When one small girl meets one rather confused elephant, the perfect friendship is born… On the morning of her tenth birthday, Erica Perkins wakes up to find a bewildered elephant sitting on her doorstep. It needs a place to stay, so Erica politely invites it in. But can a little girl and a massive elephant really live together in a tiny terraced house? And when a nasty zoo owner plots to steal the elephant, can Erica outsmart him? This first book from rising comedy star Sylvia Bishop is (just like you’d expect) packed full of jumbo laughs!
- The heartwarming story of a little girl and her elephant
- A plucky heroine, bags of humour and a glorious ending
- Sylvia Bishop is half of comedy duo Peablossom Cabaret
- “An absolute gem of a book, perfectly pitched” – Bookbag
June 2nd, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.