Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gripping first-hand account of life back home after World War One. Thirteen-year-old Joe Henry tricked his way into the army to bring his father home, but fighting in the Great War has been tougher than he could have ever imagined. One night, he’s tasked with guarding a railway carriage in the middle of a forest – inside the carriage, very important people are making very important decisions… Finally, an armistice is signed – the war is over! But when Joe returns home, it’s to a very different life than the one he left behind. His father is injured and furious at Joe for going to war, plus the Spanish flu is raging, with more and more people dying every day… Joe may have survived World War One, but the danger isn’t over yet.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Torn Apart - The Partition of India, 1947
- World Burn Down
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- Stormzy: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
- Good Girl, Bad Blood
16booksScholastic Gothic Classics Pack x 16
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
- Dog Man: Guide to Creating Comics in 3-D
The Star Outside My Window
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
- Terror Kid
3booksKaren McManus Pack x 3
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
- The Book Thief
- Scholastic Classics: Animal Farm