Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Iron Age offers a look at life in Britain in the centuries before the Romans arrived including Celtic society and customs, allowing young readers to imagine themselves taking part in Iron Age life.
Britain in the Past aims to give younger children an understanding of everyday life in Britain for both rich and poor through fact-filled text, exciting illustrations and photographs of artefacts and re-enactors. Feature boxes, maps and lists complete the picture. Perfect for readers aged 7 and up.
March 2nd, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
Come All You Little Persons
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
Fungus the Bogeyman
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Facts and Artefacts: Mayas and Incas
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
Rose Under Fire
- Tales from Africa
Bad Food #3: Mission Impastable
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
5booksWhat to Read After: The Boy at the Back of the Class Pack
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- A Pocket Full of Rye
Horrible Histories: Terrible Thames
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
Poems to Perform
Beyond the Bright Sea
- Zim Zam Zoom!
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Bad Food #2: The Good, the Bad and the Hungry (Bad Food 2)
5booksWhat to Read After: Kensuke's Kingdom Pack
- A First Poetry Book
- The Magic Place
Here's a Little Poem
5booksWhat to Read After: Silence is Not an Option Pack
- Standing on Her Shoulders
- Scholastic Poetry: Disgusting Poems
5booksWhat to Read After: Can You See Me Pack
- The Good Turn