Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Big Cat Readers: Changing Designs (Book Band White/10)
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From TVs and fridges to phones and music players, the design of many things we use every day has changed over time. Find out how in this book.
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language
• Text type: An information book
• Curriculum links: Design and Technology. ‘Through the evaluation of past and present design and technology, pupils develop a critical understanding of its impact on daily life and the wider world.’
• A timeline on pages 22–23 allows children to see the evolution of design in one neat summary
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
April 2nd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.