Buy this and your school gets £3.90 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Anthony McGowan’s stunning quick-read Brock sequence, in which two of the books were nominated for the Carnegie Medal. Punchy, powerful and bleakly poetic mini masterpieces: short fiction that truly lingers in the mind. Nicky’s life isn’t easy, living in a Yorkshire village with his big brother Kenny, who has special needs, and their unemployed single dad. There’s never enough money, and Kenny has no sense of danger at all. Yet however tough things get, the strong bond between the two brothers – along with their love of nature – shines through it all…
- Books from Anthony McGowan’s critically acclaimed Brock sequence
- Anthony won the 2006 BookTrust Teenage Prize for Henry Tumour
- In this pack, Brock and Rook were shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal
- Taut, lean fiction where every word brims with insight and quiet emotion
- Powerful tales of courage, nature, survival and the bond between brothers
- Dyslexia-friendly format using cream paper, levelled text and clear fonts
Interest age: Teen. Reading age: 9.
March 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksBarrington Stoke YA Pack x 3
- Mirror's Edge (Impostors, Book 3)
- Run, Rebel
2booksHolly Jackson Duo
Clap When You Land
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
They Wish They Were Us (the gripping, read-in-one-sitting new murder mystery)
- Concrete Rose
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
Death Sets Sail
- A Secret of Birds and Bone
When We Got Lost In Dreamland
Tom Gates #18: Ten Tremendous Tales
5booksTom Gates 13–17 Pack
- The Black Flamingo
3booksKaren McManus Pack x 3