Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Who's a Big Bully Then?
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Aug 2012||Available in pack|
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
An exciting quick read by master storyteller Michael Morpurgo. Get to the good bits faster. School bully Darren Bishop is furious when he’s beaten in the school race by a smaller kid. He can’t have that, can he? So when the other boy challenges Darren to a battle of courage, Darren can’t wait to show who’s boss. But who will win this battle? This short book is great for anyone, but it has extra help for kids who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about it!
- A gripping quick read by top author Michael Morpurgo
- Great story with built-in support for dyslexic readers
- Clear fonts on cream paper, plus lots of illustrations
- From an acclaimed series of dyslexia-friendly books
October 1st, 2013
AR book level: 3.0; Middle years; 0.5 points
- 72 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.