Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Tough reads that burn harder than a skateboard crash on gravel. Show your scars with pride: these hard-hitters are practically a rite of passage. Aidan’s dad is a gangland drug dealer, out to regain his scrap of turf. Danny lives in fear of his mum’s violent ex. Kate’s best friend was bullied to suicide, and she needs someone to blame. And what about the Afghan refugee looking for a place to hide? Some people say these books are too tough for teens. We say: get real and face facts. This is exactly how some teens live each day. Captured in brave, brutal writing that’ll bruise your soul.
- Nail-biting writing by the million-selling Alan Gibbons
- Alan’s books include Hate, Raining Fire and An Act of Love
- He won the Blue Peter Award for Shadow of the Minotaur
- “Alan Gibbons is a terrific writer” – Guardian
This pack contains some mature content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.