Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The book that shocked the nation now has a gripping sequel. What happens when kids kill? This isn’t the cut-out story of a newpaper front page. It’s the real, stark, human one. Looking for JJ was a game-changer: the kind of brave book that takes teen fiction into new places. The story of a girl who, aged ten, killed another child. As Anne Cassidy shows, this kind of story doesn’t end when the news headlines die down. Or even when a notorious killer serves their sentence. They will be hated. They will be hunted. The world won’t forgive and forget. People will always be trying to find Jennifer Jones…
- Two blockbusting reads by a legend of teen crime fiction
- Anne’s best-known book, now with its more recent sequel
- Anne Cassidy has written over thirty bestselling novels
- Looking for JJ was shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal
This duo contains mature content.
954 in November Teen 2017
January 1st, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.