Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Don’t be scared: numbers are our friends. And they’re very funny in this fresh look at maths! What do you get when the Horrible Histories camp decide to tackle numbers? A maths series that’s wickedly funny, and nuttier than a jar of peanut butter. The characters in these books might look scary. But the numbers are so tame they’ll sit and eat bird seed from your hand. No more wrestling with tricky sums. They’ve never been so easy (or so funny). And you’ll need them for school – so don’t be nervous. Come and make friends with maths.
- Essential curriculum maths as you’ve never seen it before
- Witty approach similar to the Horrible Histories series
- Now there’s no excuse to be afraid of learning numbers
- Bestselling series with funny cartoons by Philip Reeve
May 1st, 2014