Fact Cat: England
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover England’s people, cities, towns and countryside in this fun and colourful trip around the country. Easy reading packed with bright pictures and memorable facts. Children will learn about England’s location and history, its famous landmarks and major industries. They’ll also find out what it looks like on maps and what the weather is like. Part of a series of colourful introductions to the study of UK countries. Each spread poses a question to readers, and there’s also a quiz and simple glossary at the end of the book.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Living in the UK: Living in Wales
- Fact Cat Habitats: Seashore
- Usborne First Reading: The Story of Baby Jesus
- The Geography Detective Investigates: Weather Patterns
- Nature Trail: Wood
- History Atlas
- Binny's Diwali
- Percy the Park Keeper: One Snowy Night
There's an Alien in Your Book
4booksVoices Pack x 4
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
The Way Back Home
- My Awesome Dinosaur Book
4booksWomen Trailblazers Pack x 4
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
- Ravi's Roar
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
The Smeds and the Smoos
- The Worrysaurus
- Look Up!
- Counting On Katherine
- The Proudest Blue
Coming to England