Return to Kids Book Club.
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Raina Telgemeier, the author of the award-winning SMILE, brings us her next full-color graphic novel . . . DRAMA!
Callie loves theater. And while she would totally try out for her middle school’s production of Moon Over Mississippi, she’s a terrible singer. Instead she’s the set designer for the stage crew, and this year she’s determined to create a set worthy of Broadway on a middle-school budget. But how can she, when she doesn’t know much about carpentry, ticket sales are down, and the crew members are having trouble working together? Not to mention the onstage AND offstage drama that occurs once the actors are chosen, and when two cute brothers enter the picture, things get even crazier! Following the success of SMILE, Raina Telgemeier brings us another graphic novel featuring a diverse set of characters that humorously explores friendship, crushes, and all-around drama!
March 6th, 2014
AR book level: 2.3; Middle years plus; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging
Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas
- The Medusa Project: The Set Up
- The Baby
- The Dragon Prince #2: Sky (The Dragon Prince Novel #2)
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken
- The Deadly 7
- The Parker Inheritance
- Heartbreak Boys
- RWBY #2: Before the Dawn (RWBY, Book 2)
- RWBY #3: Roman Holiday
- The Dragon Prince: Through the Moon (the Dragon Prince Graphic Novel #1)
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
Barrington Stoke Teen: The Last Days of Archie Maxwell
- Skulduggery Pleasant #13: Seasons of War
- DC COMICS: Secret Hero Society #4: Science Fair Crisis
- Upside Down Magic #6: The Big Shrink
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
- Skulduggery Pleasant #12: Bedlam
- Hey Kiddo
- How It All Blew Up
- RWBY #1: After the Fall (RWBY, Book 1)