Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I Was There...: Shakespeare's Globe
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s the most famous theatre EVER. Have you been there? Now go there 400 years ago! In 1604, the famous Globe Theatre is the talk of London. Every actor wants to tread its boards and star in William Shakespeare’s sell-out plays. Including Billy Watkins – a boy who dreams of the bustling London stage. When a theatre troupe visits his town, is this his big chance? Leap into Billy’s gripping tale of Tudor England: a place of plague, peril and great plays. Be the kid who can say ‘I was there’.
- Younger historical fiction with comical pictures
- From the home of the bestselling My Story
- Perfect for newly independent readers
- Appealing mix of fiction and true facts
5691 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 128 pages