Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Usborne Easy Phonics Words
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Have fun learning how sounds turn into words. Lots of cute pictures and words to say out loud. Each page shows you a simple word sound in a cheerful picture scene. Like: a train in the rain, next to a snail. (We love trains: don’t you?) All those objects have an identical word sound in their name – ‘ai’. You can learn to say it, spot it, spell it and read it aloud whenever you see it. If you learn the other sounds in this book too, you will be able to read almost any word. Does that sound good? This is how easy and exciting learning to read can be!
- Simple first word book to build phonic awareness
- Phonics methods proven to support early literacy
- Labelled pictures illustrate different phonic sounds
- Words simply grouped by sound and spelling patterns
May 1st, 2011