Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Sporting Skills: Swimming
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A sports book that’s not just about facts: it’s all about boosting your skills! Do you love swimming? How much do you know about it? Are you performing at your peak? Get the lowdown on a favourite sport in this exciting book. You’ll discover the rules of competitive swimming, and find out what it takes to reach the top. Plus, see how to master swimming strokes in step-by-step photo examples!
- An inspiring sports guide with a focus on technique
- Uses specially commissioned photos to illustrate strokes
- Includes advice on training, equipment, diet and more
- Written by award-winning author Clive Gifford
5871 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
September 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 7.0; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.