Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £3.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Don’t be fooled by the demure dresses. Sassy heroines, secrets, rumours: it’s the Georgian Gossip Girl. Hooked yet? Witty, clever, charming and (we think) pretty perfect, these are some of the best-loved classics in the world. Brilliantly barbed glimpses of high society in a lavish world of country houses. Boys meeting girls. Girls getting married. Snooty gentlefolk, nosy neighbours and pushy parents (sound familiar?). Just a few of the things this fearless writer pokes fun at, in books that are also touching, romantic and dreamy. Gotta love ‘em.
- Addictive reads by a true pioneer of romantic comedy
- All-time classics like Pride and Prejudice and Emma
- Hilariously funny and brilliantly observed love stories
- Lots of strong female characters and quirky life lessons
“Jane Austen is the pinnacle to which all other authors aspire.” J.K. Rowling
This product has not been reviewed yet.