Pocket Manual: Deadly Creatures
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Haynes Pocket Manuals are a new series of small books providing factual and practical information on a wide range of popular subjects, including machines, history and the natural world. Aimed at children, they are written using language suitable for young readers and are fully illustrated in colour throughout. Deadly Creatures provides information, facts and figures on some of the most dangerous predators in the animal kingdom, along with useful background topics such as killing methods, weapons and armour, behaviour, habitat and species extinction. Illustrated throughout in colour, the Deadly Creatures Pocket Manual is the ideal companion for young zoologists.
August 3rd, 2010
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Really Creepy-Crawly Readers: Fierce Eight-Legged Fighters!
- Nature Trail: Wood
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- The Story of the Windrush
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
- Saving Sophia
- Black and British
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
- Walker Readers: Ten Top Stories for Beginner Readers Box Set
Harry Styles: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
- Collins Read On: Unsolved Mysteries
4booksYoung Bond Pack x 4
- Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop
- Rabbit and Bear Pack
13booksAlex Rider Pack x13
RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
- Pokemon: Legendary and Mythical Guidebook (Deluxe Edition)
- Healthy and Happy: Exercise and Play
Unicorns Don't Love Rainbows
Book of the month
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Pokemon: Alola Region Adventure Guide
- Hot Dog: Hot Dog! Bind-Up (Books 1 and 2)
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #1: Kristy's Great Idea
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Year 6)
- Owl Babies
Dork Diaries #1: Dork Diaries