Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Cities stay in one place, right? Not anymore. In a future land once known as Britain, a terrifying new city is being constructed. It’s the first-ever mobile city: a London on wheels, designed to roam the world and snack on smaller towns. Everybody in London is busy preparing to take to the road. But the nomad tribes left outside aren’t happy – and they’re getting ready for war. Meanwhile, young engineer Fever Crumb is on her own urgent mission to find the birthplace of the Scriven mutants, in the frozen wastelands of the North…
- The dazzling seventh book in the Mortal Engines series
- Follows on from A Web of Air and Fever Crumb
- Fantasy by a superb writer at the height of his powers
- Philip Reeve’s Here Lies Arthur won the Carnegie Medal
October 6th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.8; Middle years; 15.0 points
- 368 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.