Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Shockwave: The Water Planet Teacher's notes and 3 fact files
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Animals > Marine Life
- English > Comprehension
- English > Reading > Guided Reading
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- Facts and Information
- Geography > Habitats > Oceans
- Geography > Habitats > Rivers
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
High-interest non-fiction titles that will add depth to your project work and ensure engaging cross-curricular creative topic-led lessons
- Discussion starters to get the whole class talking.
- Develop children’s comprehension skills and vocabulary with the glossary and index provided.
- Superb photography to engage your pupils.
- Detailed teacher and pupil support including synopsis of the reader, vocabulary development and objectives and guided reading notes.
- The fact file card provides questions for children to challenge their partners and test their comprehension.
February 2nd, 2009
This product has not been reviewed yet.