Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £4.13 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Incredible quick reads by a truly great writer. Less words, more story. Get to the good bits faster. (Except, they’re all good bits.) Michael Morpurgo is a BIG star. He’s written over 100 books, and won all the top book prizes. But like any good author, he knows that a great story doesn’t have to be long. It just has to be great – that’s all! So enjoy a taste of utter brilliance in these short quick reads: bullies, foxes and more. PS: they’re great for anyone, but they have extra help for kids who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about them!
- Fantastic quick reads by a former Children’s Laureate
- Great story with built-in support for dyslexic readers
- Clear fonts on cream paper, plus lots of illustrations
- From an acclaimed series of dyslexia-friendly books
Interest age 8-12. Reading age 7.
This product has not been reviewed yet.