Kids Fight Plastic
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Have you got 2 minutes? That’s all the time it takes to become a #2minutesuperhero. Plastic is everywhere. It is in the rivers and it is in the sea. We need superheroes to fight plastic and help save our oceans.
Read this essential book and find out how you can become a #2minutesuperhero by completing 50 missions to fight plastic at home, school and on your days out.
Informative, practical and positive, this guide for children is written by Martin Dorey, anti-plastic campaigner and author of the bestselling No. More. Plastic. Martin is the founder of the Beach Clean Network and the #2minutebeachclean movement and believes that small actions add up to make a big difference.
August 1st, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Barrington Stoke Teen: Torrent
Barrington Stoke Teen: Persist
Barrington Stoke Teen: A Strange Land
Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse
- Ikigai for Teens: How to Find Your Path in Life
3booksBarrington Stoke: Anthony McGowan Pack x 3
- Old Enough to Save the Planet
6booksBarrington Stoke Classics Pk
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- Hidden Treasures
- Hopeless Heroes: The Greek God 10 Book Collection
3booksDK Black Curriculum Pack
5booksWhat to Read After: Ellie and the Cat Pack
- Me and White Supremacy (YA Edition)
There's a Dragon in Your Book
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
- Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too!
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
- Queer Up: An Uplifting Guide to LGBTQ+ Love, Life and Mental Health
- How To Change Everything
- Black Joy
- The Beast of Buckingham Palace
- Akim Aliu: Dreamer (Original Graphic Memoir)
- How To Change The World
- Gender Identity for Kids