Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Books About Disabilities KS2 Pack x 15 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £23.13 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Exciting contemporary fiction exploring various types of disability
- Heaps of bestsellers and favourites by top authors such as Malorie Blackman
- Includes books about hidden disabilities such as ADHD and mental illness
- Exciting and highly readable stories that explore key topics in a sensitive way
- All of the books tell a brilliant story that will keep readers turning the pages
- A fantastic way to build empathy and understanding while getting children reading
2015 in Reading Collections 2019-20
August 1st, 2019
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.