Buy this and your school gets £4.07 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Forbidden magic, dark secrets, perilous quests, terrifying battles and even a talking raven to adopt! Xar is a Wizard boy who has no Magic, and will do anything to get it. Wish is a Warrior girl who owns a banned Magical Object, which she will do anything to hide. They’ve been taught since birth to hate each other like poison. But now Xar and Wish must forget their differences. Because evil is rising, and it’s up to them to defeat it…
- Electrifying fantasy that simply fizzes with magic
- By the current Children’s Laureate, Cressida Cowell
- Cressida is the author of How to Train Your Dragon
- Bursting with Wizards, Warriors, Giants and Sprites
- The first series book won the 2018 Blue Peter Prize
August 1st, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.