This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Animal magic from a master storyteller. Heaps of cheeky laughter with all creatures great and small. No childhood is complete without the joy of a book or two (or lots more) by Dick King-Smith, who died in 2011. This man understood animals so well we think he secretly knew how to talk to them. In these books, there’s a magic 50p coin that grants wishes – mostly, all the pets you could ever dream of! There’s a brave hedgehog on a mission, and a piglet who dreams of herding sheep. These stories will charm you, surprise you and teach you all about the joy of reading. And the joy of animals!
- Classic animal stories by a beloved master writer
- Ideal short novels for newly independent readers
- The Sheep-Pig was the basis for the hit film Babe
- Full of charm, wisdom and life lessons to learn
- Dick King-Smith was a farmer who turned author
July 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.