I Was There...: Ira Aldridge: The Shakespearean Actor
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
I Was There… is a perfect introduction for younger readers into stories from the past, allowing children to imagine that they were really there.I Was There… Ira Aldridge tells the exciting story of the African-American actor, Ira Aldridge, who rose to fame on the London stage. Brilliantly imagined, readers aged 7+ will love this first-hand account of a child’s experience of nineteenth-century London and the vibrant life of the theatre.
- Amazing black-and-white illustrations throughout bring the story to life!
- Perfect stories for children who are struggling with their reading
March 4th, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
- The Queen's Fool
4booksLibby Scott Pack x4
- How to Save the World with a Chicken and an Egg
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend and the Royal Rivals
15booksIf You Like Harry Potter, You'll Love... Pack
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
- Mohinder's War
- Voices #3: Son of the Circus - A Victorian Story
- Nat Enough
4booksOnjali Q Rauf Pack x4
3booksHis Dark Materials Trilogy
- The Power of Welcome: Real-life Refugee and Migrant Journeys
Once Upon a Place
- Horrible Histories: Queen Victoria's Secret Diary
- Poems from the Second World War
6booksLisa Thompson Pack x 6
Please Write Soon: An Unforgettable Story of Two Cousins in World War II
- Day in the Life of a Caveman, a Queen and Everything In Between
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Secret Sunshine Project
- The Runaways
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
- A Life Story: Queen Elizabeth II
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
When Fishes Flew
I Was There...: Richard III: The Young Prince