Buy this and your school gets £0.96 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Narwhal is the most mischievous creature in the sea. Wherever she is, she’s always up to something. One day, Narwhal sees all of her friends having a party. Wait – why haven’t they invited her? Oh dear. It’s because she’s been HORRIBLE. But when Narwhal realises this, does she feel bad? Not at all! Naughty Narwhal feels VERY ANGRY! Oh dear! Uh-oh! What will this bad little narwhal do now?
- With an adorable FREE narwhal pencil and topper
- A witty picture book about manners and behaviour
- By the creators of Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop
- Charming rhyming text which is great to read aloud
- Helps children learn what being a good friend means
June 6th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
I'm a Girl!
Flamingo Celeste is Not Like the Rest (PB)
The Return of Thelma the Unicorn
- When the Sun Goes Home
Celeste the Giraffe Loves to Laugh (PB)
- Shhh! Quiet! PB
Slug Needs a Hug
- Llama Glamarama
Oi Duck-Billed Platypus!
Somebody Woke Wilson
Look Inside: What We Throw Away
Unicorns Don't Love Rainbows
- Pirate Mums
Monsters Love Underpants
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?
The Cow Who Fell to Earth
- Beans to Chocolate
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
- Mindful Monsters: Roar Your Worries Away
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Easter Picnic
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- Ten Little Unicorns
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
- In My Mosque
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- Oi Aardvark!
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem