Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Pamela Butchart Pack x 4 (Baby Aliens) Pack
Buy this and your school gets £2.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
If you go to primary school, you’ll know it can be a crazy place. The sort of place where a spaceship might touch down. Or a spy might be on the loose. So when Izzy’s teacher starts being weirdly nice, Izzy knows she’s turned into an alien. But she can’t tell the Head, because he’s a vampire rat! School dinners definitely aren’t safe. The dinner ladies are demons in disguise. Even the lollipop man is actually a ghost! Dare you visit the school where anything can happen? There’s only one problem: when the bell rings, you won’t want to go home!
- Daft schoolyard comedies full of imaginative thrills
- Pamela Butchart is a huge favourite with children
- Two of the books in this pack have won major prizes
- They scooped the Blue Peter and Red House Awards
- Pamela also writes the Wigglesbottom Primary books
245 in UK Primary September 2019
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.