Return to Kids Book Club.
Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
When Mum and Dad forget it’s half term, what’s Tom going to do to keep busy over the break!
A weeks’ worth of drawing, doodling, games, stories and activities in this fantastic new illustrated offering from bestselling author of the Tom Gates series, Liz Pichon!
294 in UK Primary September 2021
Tom Gates (book 16)
May 2nd, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
Here in the Real World
- Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
What Stars Are Made Of
SAVE Promo available
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Gold Pack x 4
The Tiny Seed
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
- Starring Grace
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
Pip and Egg
- Don't Worry, Little Crab
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
The Way Past Winter
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
- Tom Gates: Big Book of Fun Stuff
4booksHelen Peters Pack x 4
- Break the Mould
10booksDavid Walliams Pack x 10
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!