Read & Respond School Starter Pack: Lower Key Stage 2 (15 books) Pack
Buy this and your school gets £47.52 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get started with Read & Respond using this complete Lower Key Stage 2 resource pack. Discover the inspiring literacy programme that helps young readers explore the world’s favourite children’s books.
- Everything you need to start using the acclaimed Read & Respond programme
- A mix of planning resources, guided reading sessions and teaching books
- All the material you need to deliver inspiring lessons based on favourite stories
- Includes twelve teacher books, each exploring a best-loved book such as The Twits
- Most teacher books contain a CD-ROM of printable activities and digital resources
This pack contains: one Planning Guide, two Guided Reading books for Ages 7-8 and Ages 8-9, and twelve Lower KS2 teacher books which, except for The BFG, each include a CD-ROM.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
In this pack
- Read & Respond: Bill's New Frock
- Read & Respond: Danny the Champion of the World
- Read & Respond: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 8-9)
- Read & Respond: Hetty Feather
- Read & Respond: How to Train Your Dragon
- Read & Respond: Planning Guide
- Read & Respond: Stig of the Dump
- Read & Respond: The BFG
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
- Read & Respond: The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Read & Respond: The Twits
- Read & Respond: Why the Whales Came
This product has not been reviewed yet.