Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The World's Worst Children Pair Pack
Buy this and your school gets £6.89 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
David Walliams has freaked out the world with his awful adults. Evil aunties. Sadistic dentists. But you ain’t seen nothing yet. Now it’s time to shudder at the World’s Worst Children in two books full of beastly boys and gruesome girls! There’s Sofia Sofa: a TV super-fan who is literally stuck to the couch. Or the gross Dribbling Drew. (Don’t sit next to him on a school trip.) Gruesome Griselda to Fussy Frankie will leave you in stitches of horrified laughter. But hang on! Well – hello! Who on earth invited Raj?
- Two hilarious books of revolting kids to laugh at
- Twenty cautionary tales with colour art by Tony Ross
- Wickedly funny, mischievous and superbly imaginative
- Brilliantly surreal send-up of kids and their bad habits
September 7th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.