Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £9.64 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What’s it like to be a super-geek and a supermodel? Well, this author was both, so she knows! One of our faves. Being a nerd has never been so cool. Know-it-all Harriet Manners has no friends, but she’s got brains – and beauty too. When she’s spotted by a top model agency, she grabs the chance to turn herself from class nerd to catwalk superstar. But it’s not easy to go from geek to chic. Will life in the spotlight ramp up her popularity? We don’t care: she’s our kind of bezzie. Beautiful, smart and funny. We totally want to be seen with her.
- Holly Smale’s quirky series about a geek turned model
- Geek Girl was the UK’s bestselling YA book in 2013
- It also won the 2014 Waterstones Children’s Book Prize
- “Smart, sassy and very funny” – The Bookseller
July 6th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.