Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s a girl revolution! When Viv starts a girl-power zine, she launches a battle movement. Zoella’s already joined up. Don’t mess about: get your gloves on! Viv Carter is fed up. Fed up with high-school teachers who think the football team can do no wrong. Fed up with sexist dress codes, hallway harassment and gross comments from guys. Most of all – fed up with the rules. Back in the 1990s, her mum was a tough-as-nails punk rock Riot Grrrl. Now it’s time for Viv to take a page from her mother’s book. So Viv creates Moxie: a feminist zine that she distributes in secret. She’s just blowing off steam – but soon Moxie takes off. It’s time to fight like a girl…
- A gritty, witty tale of feminism and fighting back
- The ultimate slapdown to the pain of everyday sexism
- Jennifer Mathieu is a talented journalist and YA author
- Her books include Afterward and The Truth About Alice
“A brilliant novel about real girls kicking ass.” Buzzfeed
“Sweet funny and fierce… Join the fight!” Amy Poehler
Please note this book contains mature language and content more appropriate for older readers.
September 7th, 2017
AR book level: 5.3; Upper years; 12.0 points
- 400 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.