Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Double the festive giggles with this tiny terror! A brand-new Christmassy reader, plus bonus FREE jokes to share with your family. Psst! Peek in at the Christmas tree. What’s that noise? Is it Santa coming? Nope: it’s Horrid Henry, and he’s being very quiet. What do you think he’s up to? Well, Henry is sick of his slimy cousin Stuck-Up Steve getting the best presents every year. So this Christmas, he’s doing something about it. Swapsies! When you’re done with the story, get started laughing at the jokes. Keep giggling all holiday long!
- A brand-new colour reader with a FREE joke book
- Festive reading practice for Henry’s younger fans
- A great way to get little ones excited about books
- Brilliantly illustrated by favourite artist Tony Ross
504 in November Primary UK 2017
July 6th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.