Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Worse than Horrid Henry, AND he got there first. The original bad boy shows who’s boss. Dennis is a legend: the kid who first showed us what it means to be a menace. He scares everyone, but nothing scares him. (Except lentils for dinner). He’s got a stripy jumper that makes him look like a deadly black-and-red wasp. Plus a fierce dog, Gnasher. (Careful: he bites.) What’s the best way to scare softies? How should you punish an imposter? How do you escape from a high-security boarding school? Dennis tells all in his super-naughty diaries. Wimpy kids – get out!
- Cheeky fictional diaries starring a Beano legend
- Think the Wimpy Kid or Tom Gates – gone tough!
- Steven Butler is the author of The Wrong Pong
- He was shortlisted for the 2009 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
5600 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
July 6th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.