Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
My Senses Pack x 5 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £14.94 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Okay: so you’re one small kid in a big world. How do you know what’s out there? Think about it. It’s because of your senses, which help you see, touch, smell, feel and taste your world. Rather wonderful, aren’t they? Now this colourful easy-read series helps you explore your senses, solving the mystery of how they actually work. You’ll get to see fun examples of your senses in action – like eating an ice cream or kicking a ball. What’s more, simple words and easy diagrams make it really easy to read this book by yourself. Find out: what are senses for? How do they work? And what happens if they go wrong?
- Bright and colourful explanations of the five senses
- Repetitive easy-read text with lots of photos and diagrams
- Appealing first introduction to non-fiction reading
- Clear examples taken from a child’s everyday world
5745 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.