Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Hands-On History: The War of Independence 1920-22 - Dan's Diary
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s 1920. As the Irish War of Independence rages, ace schoolboy footballer Dan becomes a trusted messenger for rebel leader Michael Collins. He’s promised his cousin Molly that he’ll never fire a gun. All the same, he’s pulled deep into the struggle. But when Dan attracts the attention of a sinister British spy, he and Molly are forced to flee Dublin. On the run, they meet Flying Columns and dice with death as Cork burns. Yet an enemy is on Dan’s tail – one who wants to ruin any chance for peace by tracking him down…
- A thrilling fictional diary from a best-loved series
- Brings a key period in Irish history to vivid life
- Gripping first-person account full of twists and turns
- Essential Irish history made relevant and exciting
6152 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.