Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £4.82 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
NOT FAIR! What’s more annoying than a dumb big brother? One with superpowers. How sucky is that? Luke has always loved superhero comics. His brother Zack couldn’t care less. And now ZACK has special powers!!! How did this happen? Well: you know when you need a wee at a really bad moment. Luke’s is that rare moment when an alien arrives from outer space. While Luke is on the loo, the alien turns his rotten brother into a superhero. Grrrrr! Will Luke ever get his chance to save the world? Hmm – maybe, when a rather deadly gym teacher rocks up…
- Laugh-out-loud tales of superpowers and sibling rivalry
- My Brother is a Superhero won the Waterstones Prize
- Great for fans of Frank Cottrell Boyce or David Walliams
- “Laugh until you fall out of your tree house” – Steve Coogan
5684 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
June 1st, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.