Oxford School Atlas x 6 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The atlas that every kid and every school should have! Long setting the standard as the essential atlas for 10-14 year olds, this mighty edition sets the bar even higher with its exciting case studies of natural events. Hurricane Katrina, the Indian Ocean Tsunami, earthquakes, volcanoes: if you think geography is boring, think again! Here are all the key topics you need to study for school: economic development, climate, population and more. Plus maps of course – tons of them, showing all kinds of things and places; based on real research into how children use maps. Need the perfect atlas? This is it.
- Colourful layout packed with exciting features and photos
- Clearly explains how maps are used and what they can show us
- Detailed look at the British Isles, plus a focus on selected places and events
- Includes satellite maps, relief maps, political maps, thematic maps and more
- Ends with a list of flags and comparable data sets for all the world’s countries
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 4th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: War Horse
The Girl Who Lost a Leopard
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Bee Makes Tea
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Underpants for Ants
- Danny Chung Does Not Do Maths
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Cow Takes a Bow
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
- Collins First School Dictionary
6booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 4 Pack B x 6
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
5booksHorrid Henry Early Readers x5
- Lots of Things to Know About Animals
Who's a Big Bully Then?
6booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 6 Pack B x 6
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend and the Royal Rivals
6booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine: Reception Pack B x 6
12booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 1 Pack x 12
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
- Lots of Things to Know About Dinosaurs
6booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 2 Pack B x 6
4booksI Wonder Why Pack x4
- Scholastic Classics: Scottish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
6booksDK Find Out! Pack x 6
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
- The Last Bear
5booksFlat Stanley Fiction Pack
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem