Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Sparklers: The Sacred Monkey
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you love learning about other cultures? Then you’ll adore this Sparklers series of exciting stories. It sweeps you away to Asia and the Pacific region, showing you what life is like in different places there. In this story, Nyoman wants to be a vet, not a dancer like his brother and sister. He especially loves the monkeys in the Sacred Monkey Forest. And what he finds on the side of the road one day might fulfil his dream – or ruin it…
- An engaging full-colour contemporary story set in Indonesia
- Helps young readers explore and understand another culture
- Encourages children to draw comparisons with their own lives
- A fun read which builds literacy and cross-cultural awareness
5628 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.