Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Living Things and Their Habitats: Welcome to the Woodland
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What is a habitat? What kinds of things live in them? How do these living things depend on each other for survival? What’s your habitat? Get the answers to those questions in this fun series: a mini safari through nature! In each book, you’ll explore a different habitat, learning how all the things that live there are connected. It’s kind of like putting together a jigsaw puzzle – only this time, the pieces are alive! In this book, it’s time for a woodland walk. Look out for squirrels, badgers, birds, bugs, conkers and other woodland things!
- A charming first look at habitats for beginner readers
- Beautifully illustrated with fascinating colour photos
- Packed with facts and core curriculum information
- Simple text with controlled vocabulary and a glossary
“The explanations are clear and easy to follow and the superb photography is a stand-out feature.” Parents in Touch
This product has not been reviewed yet.