Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £7.72 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A crazily funny picture book rhyme by the author of Mr Gum, with silly pictures that are just as funny as the words. (Yes, really, they are.) Can a boy drink the sea? Surely it’s impossible! But with the help of a giant straw, Danny McGee does just that. And he’s just getting started… Soon he’s swallowing trees, flies, fleas, peas and mountains. Won’t he get tummy ache? Where will it end?! We’ll tell you where: with you curled up in a ball, clutching your tummy because you’re laughing so hard!
- The first picture book by superstar author Andy Stanton
- Andy is the Red House Award-winning author of Mr Gum
- A wonderfully anarchic rhyme about doing the impossible
- Witty artwork by Emily Brown illustrator Neal Layton
“One of the funniest picture books ever written and drawn.” Booktrust
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 4th, 2017