Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £7.72 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you think vegetables are yucky? Does your mum always nag at you to eat them up? Well, just look at what Monty the monster has on his plate. (But don’t get too close, just in case!) The trouble is, Monty definitely does NOT want to eat his people. He’ll eat his vegetables – every single one! But he really doesn’t like eating humans, and Mum is getting very fed up…
- A laugh-aloud tale of fussy eating in a monster household
- Vibrant artwork by the illustrator of Rumble in the Jungle
- Encourages children to try new foods and clear their plates
- “A hilarious story, superbly illustrated” – Parents in Touch
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 4th, 2017