Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £6.61 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Not just a book! It comes with FREE glow-in-the-dark pants for lucky kids who love pants! (We know you do.) Prince Pip is royal. He can have anything he wants. But the only thing he wants is PANTS! He likes pants even more than football, dogs or sweeties. His whole palace is FULL of them. Now it’s Prince Pip’s birthday. He can’t wait to choose a special pair of pants to wear on his big day. But when he goes to his pants drawer, it’s empty! Where have all his pants gone…?
- A hilarious story with FREE glow-in-the-dark pants!
- Great for little kids who adore pants and funny stories
- Kids will love the funny surprise on the final spread
- Alan MacDonald is the best-loved creator of Dirty Bertie
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 4th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.