Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
My Gym Teacher is an Alien Overlord x 6 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £7.72 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Aliens disguised as gym teachers want to attack Earth. We need a hero! Instead, we’ve got Luke. (Uh-oh.) He’s equipped with a burning sense of injustice, a new pair of shoes and – well, that’s about it. Oh, and just to make things even worse, NOBODY believes his warnings. Can he save the planet in a risky pact with a super-villain? Can he prove he’s just as super as his awful brother, Zack? Can he even find his trainers…? On the face of it, things aren’t looking terribly promising. But hey: Luke’s first book won the Waterstones Prize, so maybe he’s not a total loser after all.
- The laugh-out-loud sequel to My Brother is a Superhero
- Funny and original tale of superpowers and sibling rivalry
- My Brother is a Superhero won the Waterstones Prize
- Great for fans of Frank Cottrell Boyce or David Walliams
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 4th, 2017