Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £7.72 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
David Baddiel’s latest nutty treat – even better than The Parent Agency! Do your grumpy parents moan that you act like an animal? Pet-hating Malcolm knows what that’s like. He’s turning into one… Malcolm isn’t one of those kids who dreams of having a kitten or puppy. His house is FULL of critters, but he just wants a new laptop. So the school farm trip is hardly going to set his world on fire. But Malcolm is about to find out that LIKING animals is very different from BEING one. (Especially smelling like one…)
- David Baddiel is one of the UK’s top comedians
- His book The Parent Agency won a Lollies Award
- His other books include The Person Controller
- He has worked with Frank Skinner and Rob Newman
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 4th, 2017