Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £33.06 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Pets – they’re great, aren’t they? Especially kittens and puppies. And, of course, monkeys. They’re brilliant pets too, aren’t they? RIGHT? Err… well, Jams definitely thinks so. He loves having Thimble as a pet. Since he adopted this cheeky monkey, he’s always laughing out loud! The good news is that Mum also loves Thimble. The bad news is that Dad hates him. He’s determined to get rid of Thimble – to a zoo, a school, even a demolition site. Will Dad still feel the same when Thimble saves Jam’s life?
- The hilarious story of one boy and his naughty monkey
- Selected for the Summer Reading Challenge 2017
- Brilliantly funny writing full of verve and imagination
- Wittily illustrated and perfect for confident readers
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
May 4th, 2017