Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Hamish and the Neverpeople x 30 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £38.58 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Oi, Earthling! Big trouble is coming your way! The people of Earth (that’s us) are in danger. HUGE danger. More than you can imagine. Double – no, triple what you’re thinking! It’s to do with a shadowy figure, a dark tower and some nasty monsters. Oh yes: and clanking metal robots, and people who are just like you, but not like you at all. Scared yet? We hope so. Because the more you read, the more danger you’re in. (Not only the danger of laughing yourself to death.) That’s the bad news. The good news is, Hamish is here to save us. Right? Errr – Hamish, where are you…?
- A super-funny delight from top comedian Danny Wallace
- Follow-up to the amazing Hamish and the Worldstoppers
- Danny is a TV presenter, comedian and bestselling author
- His books include Join Me and Yes Man (now a major film)
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
May 4th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.