Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Dahl and disturbing. Twist your brain! Did you know that as well as writing children’s books, Roald Dahl was a master of macabre short stories? We’re don’t mean The Witches. These tales really are too freaky for little kids. But you’re old enough to read them now – if you dare! Here are thirteen darkly funny examples of Dahl’s celebrated short stories, with shocking and creepy twists at every turn. Can a machine really do the job of a writer? How would you take revenge on a cruel tabloid journalist? Why does no one ever come out of an eccentric landlady’s house? Scare yourself silly finding out!
- Thirteen short stories by the legendary Roald Dahl
- Tense quick reads perfect for reading in instalments
- Darkly funny thrillers for fans of Horowitz Horror
- Dahl is revered as an icon of the short story genre
This product has not been reviewed yet.