Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Hedda’s pregnant. She can’t believe it. How can she look after a baby? She can hardly look after herself. No exaggeration: she’s broke, alone, living in a grothole and nursing an eating disorder that takes over pretty much her whole life. (It’s even got a name: Nia.) But once she’s over the shock, Hedda realises she wants this baby. And babies don’t really mix with starving yourself. So… she’s going to call a truce with Nia, just until the baby is born. 17 weeks, 119 days, 357 meals. She can do it, one day at a time…
- A brutal, shocking yet heartfelt tale of hope and struggle
- Realistic and gripping look at teen pregnancy and anorexia
- Perfect for fans of Laurie Halse Anderson and Non Pratt
- “Written with empathy and deep compassion” – Bookbag
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.