Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Everyone knows that princesses in fairy tales don’t usually do or say very much, apart from marry a handsome prince. Right? Wrong! In these funny new picture books by best-loved author Mark Sperring, Cinderella and Beauty don’t just stand there looking pretty. They’re too busy getting stuff done! Cinderella, for example, is a dab hand at fixing cars. But will this help her get to a very important ball? Meanwhile, Beauty is being married off to a hairy monster. Luckily, she’s much too brave to be scared…
- Funny modern retellings of two best-loved fairy tales
- By the author of Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step
- Brave, strong, inspiring princesses with a can-do attitude
- Ideal bedtime stories – witty, fresh and great to look at
537 in Summer Primary 2017
March 2nd, 2017