Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Everyone knows that princesses in fairy tales don’t usually do or say very much, apart from marry a handsome prince. Right? Wrong! In these funny new picture books by best-loved author Mark Sperring, Cinderella and Beauty don’t just stand there looking pretty. They’re too busy getting stuff done! Cinderella, for example, is a dab hand at fixing cars. But will this help her get to a very important ball? Meanwhile, Beauty is being married off to a hairy monster. Luckily, she’s much too brave to be scared…
- Funny modern retellings of two best-loved fairy tales
- By the author of Captain Buckleboots on the Naughty Step
- Brave, strong, inspiring princesses with a can-do attitude
- Ideal bedtime stories – witty, fresh and great to look at
March 2nd, 2017