Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £5.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The perfect place to say hello to Tom and his bonkers life. A handsome box set to take pride of place on your bookshelf. Welcome to the brilliant world of Tom Gates. Or rather, welcome to Tom’s battered homework diary, where he writes down all the funny stuff that happens to him. Who is Tom? A naughty schoolkid with a talent for doodling (and for making you laugh till your sides go ouch). He’s a master of excuses, expert doodler and cool rock guitarist. And a Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner with millions of loyal fans. Basically, he’s AMAZING. And if his teacher is jealous – SO WHAT?
- Bumper box set from a Red House Award winning series
- Tom’s first book won the 2011 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
- Laugh-out-loud humour and amazing cartoon pictures
- Over two million Tom Gates books sold in the UK alone
This product has not been reviewed yet.